FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Vote for BSG: Razor cover art.

Author Topic: Vote for BSG: Razor cover art.
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I happent to like the third one best. [Smile]

Battlestar rules!

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien.m
Member # 8462

- posted      Profile for Damien.m   Email Damien.m         Edit/Delete Post 
Me too!!!

And on the subject of BSG, if this is true I really will scream.

Posts: 243 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll pick the door on the right.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Either B or C would be fine.

And if that news is true Damien, I'm going to be seriously pissed. Why are fans always expected to be loyal to a show but we never get any sort of loyalty from the studios?

They better not screw us over.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Hear hear Lyrhawn!
If they do this I'm gonna boycott Sci-fi Channel.
A freaking year wait to see the climax?? [Mad]
I seem to remember Next Generation doing that with "Best of Both Worlds". That was pure hell.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That was pure hell.
Take a deep breath, Porteiro. It's a common expression -- there's no need to interpret it literally.

*faints*

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

hehehe
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
Voted a few days ago, for door number C. [Big Grin]

As for that rumor... *shrugs*. I would probably be more upset if I hadn't had my computer crash right around the time of the season 3 mid-season cliffhanger. It took me half a year to get a new computer and be able to watch the rest of the season (I get it from iTunes), so I have already proven that I can survive with a long delay between episodes.

Besides, I don't care WHEN we get them, as long as we get them. Quality TV is worth the wait, in my opinion.

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
I voted for C as well.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I also voted for C.

---

In other news, you won't be able to get BSG from iTunes anymore, provided NBC/Universal sticks to their guns. I'm becoming less and less inclined to stick with Skiffy at all.

Some of the people who witnessed Jamie Bamber (and whoever else was there) saying this claim it was all in jest. I believe these are the same people who refused to believe Edward James Olmos when he said that Season 4 would be the last.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think we'll see NBC/Universal return to iTunes, as they're launching a service to rival it (and YouTube).
Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Weird... mmmm... hulu?
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Telperion the Silver:
Weird... mmmm... hulu?

Hooloovoo?

Also, I voted C. Twice.

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Damien.m:
Me too!!!

And on the subject of BSG, if this is true I really will scream.

Yeah, I heard about that, and frankly I think that Sci-fi is run by a bunch of jerks.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.