FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Is there a way to see more than your last 50 topics started?

Author Topic: Is there a way to see more than your last 50 topics started?
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
When you a view a poster's recent posts you can view the last 50 topics they started. Is there any way to view more?

If not, I think that would be a neat feature, and probably simple to add.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd wondered this myself recently. Actually, I could have sworn that it used to be possible to view ALL of someone's posts or topics.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure I've started more than 50 topics.

I suggest that if you have, you're done. Let's limit the "Post Topic" privilege to fifty uses, and then you have to stick to other people's topics or just go away.

What do you think?

[Wink]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
There was a time when I deleted threads back so I only had started 50 topics. I only deleted topics that were yes or no question type things, or discussed a health problem I'd had nothing that would really upset anyone else to be gone. I think I'm over that now. I'd say total I'd have about 60 threads now.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
If there is, I haven't found it. I think it would be a cool feature too!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goo Boy
Member # 7752

- posted      Profile for Goo Boy   Email Goo Boy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:

I suggest that if you have, you're done. Let's limit the "Post Topic" privilege to fifty uses, and then you have to stick to other people's topics or just go away.

What do you think?

[Wink]

Well that doesn't seem terribly friendly!

How about when you hit fifty, it's time to switch to a new screen-name? That way, you can't coast on name-recognition alone--you have to earn your chops all over again!

Posts: 289 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluff
Member # 4835

- posted      Profile for Fluff           Edit/Delete Post 
All my threads are pretty much the same.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onanism Thread
Member # 8525

- posted      Profile for Onanism Thread           Edit/Delete Post 
Mine too.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:

What do you think?

[Wink]

I think you've been here for 5 and half years and started 50 threads in the last two. So by my calculations you've overstayed your welcome. [Razz]

I assume that all it would take would be changing one number in some code somewhere from 50 to <insert higher number here>.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. Those are the only fifty I've ever started. I just waited a couple of years first.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Still...he MAY have a point. [Wink]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.