FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Jericho is the most addictive show on television *semi spoilerish*

Author Topic: Jericho is the most addictive show on television *semi spoilerish*
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Jericho is a show about a small Kansas town trying to survive amongst the chaos of a nuclear terrorist attack on the US. This is show is awesome! I'm addicted to it, its like battlestar Galactica but not scifi.

Currently at the episode where China is sending Antonov's to supply drop supplies over various towns. So.... as I'm not done watching this ep please no spoilers of anything past that episode.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it back?!?!?!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

I'm watching the first season, I do not know if they cancelled it or bringing the show back past for a second season but the show is awesome, for networks or people to prefer reality tv crud shows to REAL GOOD tv like Jericho I have less and less respect for the world at large.
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, I'm glad you enjoy the show. Here's a geography tidbit for you. You'll never see the mountains from western Kansas, unless you're in an airplane. Hollywood... [Roll Eyes]

(Personally, I can't stand the premise, and I don't watch the show.)

Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
From what I understand, there will be seven or so more episodes made (a recently made decision based on Internet demand for the show). If the ratings are good, the show will be renewed for another season.
Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

when did I mention mountains? I looked at wikipedia quick enough to know its a fictional town, your post makes no sense.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.