FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » It's season premiere Tuesday!

Author Topic: It's season premiere Tuesday!
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I do enjoy Tuesday primetime, it's my favorite viewing night.

NCIS followed by House followed by SVU. Yesssss.

Who else is happy their shows are coming back this week?

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
None of my shows are coming back. *shakes fist in rage at the executives of CW who cancelled Veronica Mars*

However, I am looking forward to seeing James Marsters on Without a Trace on Thursday.

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
House will be amazing. That is probably the only show I ever actually make time for to sit down and watch.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to give Reaper a try.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
I do enjoy Tuesday primetime, it's my favorite viewing night.

NCIS followed by House followed by SVU. Yesssss.

Who else is happy their shows are coming back this week?

I'm ecstatic. But for me, it's Bones, followed by House and Reaper, followed by Boston Legal.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by Javert Hugo:
None of my shows are coming back. *shakes fist in rage at the executives of CW who cancelled Veronica Mars*

Didn't you enjoy seeing her as Darth Hoodie last night on Heroes?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
landybraine
Member # 10807

- posted      Profile for landybraine   Email landybraine         Edit/Delete Post 
what? That was Kristen Bell?
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

If it is, I called it first.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not a bad guess, especially considering they really seem to have covered all the new good or neutral characters at least briefly in the first episode and she wasn't one of them.

I didn't know Reaper started tonight. I missed so much of NCIS last season that I don't want to watch any of it until I get caught up. But Reaper was the one and only show that I planned to watch this season from the beginning of the new shows.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I am excited because I totally called what was going to happen on the NCIS season finale about 1/4 of the way into the season. So now I can't wait to see what happens with that.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I think I'm going to try and catch up with NCIS and maybe start watching at the mid-season break.

And after 10 minutes of Reaper...I had no idea it was supposed to be so goofily funny! I really like it so far.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
I -wanted- to watch Reaper, but my mother wants to watch 'Dances With the Stars'. [Grumble]
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
The NCIS premiere was pretty good. I wonder how the season will hold up now that Bellisario is out.

Anne, you saw that coming? It was a great cliff-hanger that really surprised me, although in hindsight all the talk of Tony's deep-cover assignment really foreshadowed it.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Well, I totally knew it was important when they started focusing on his girlfriend. I mean, come on, Tony. If we're looking at his relationship getting serious, it's got to be something ultimately plot-related. And then the episode where they had dinner with her mother TOTALLY clinched it for me. Tie that in with his previous undercover job, and I just knew what was gonna happen.

I was rather proud of myself. I'm usually totally wrong about these things. [Big Grin]

Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

Say, does the CW offer new episodes online like some other channels do?
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loren
Member # 9539

- posted      Profile for Loren   Email Loren         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
House will be amazing. That is probably the only show I ever actually make time for to sit down and watch.
Why? Isn't every episode essentially the same thing?
Posts: 100 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
Well, I totally knew it was important when they started focusing on his girlfriend. I mean, come on, Tony. If we're looking at his relationship getting serious, it's got to be something ultimately plot-related. And then the episode where they had dinner with her mother TOTALLY clinched it for me. Tie that in with his previous undercover job, and I just knew what was gonna happen.

I was rather proud of myself. I'm usually totally wrong about these things. [Big Grin]

Shush! You're going to spoil it!!!

I have no idea what happened at the end of last season or the beginning of this season, but I've suspected for awhile that something was amiss with his girlfriend. But don't say anything! Not without a spoiler warning! I still plan on being surprised in a couple months when I catch up. \

I don't think the CW does many, if any at all, full episodes on their website.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I was very careful. I won't tell you what it is-- just that I knew it, and I was right. [Big Grin]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
They did last year, I watched every episode of One Tree Hill on the cw website.

My question is will Without A Trace be online, because I won't be home Thursday. I just want that episode though.

Lisa, KB's IMDB profile does not say she was in Heroes, though it is possible. It does say she was in the pilot of Gossip Girl.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indemnity
Member # 11012

- posted      Profile for Indemnity           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really only looking forward to seeing Battlestar Galactica again. I miss the old Sci-Fi friday night line-up. SG-1, SG-Atlantis, and BSG. I'd watch it all the way through and too often I'd watch it on the second showing till 2am.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
House was good
But sad
But very good and funny in parts.

Bones was scary as usual. It has pretty women.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Indemnity:
I'm really only looking forward to seeing Battlestar Galactica again. I miss the old Sci-Fi friday night line-up. SG-1, SG-Atlantis, and BSG. I'd watch it all the way through and too often I'd watch it on the second showing till 2am.

Word, my friend. Word.

EW had some pictures from "Razor" in this past issue, but I'm falling into the I-wish-I-could-care-more mode. It's just been so long... and it might be longer... meh.

---

Instead of watching new TV, I caught Eureka. [Blushing] Hey, it's cute. Sue me.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Of the few shows I bother to watch, three of them are on at the same time. "House" we watch live, "Dirty Jobs" we catch online the next day, and "Eureka" either gets reran, I download it, or I wait and get the DVD set again.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Arrgh, I missed Boston Legal's premiere. [Frown] Thank God for BitTorrent.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

NCIS in 10 minutes for me. I'm excited. [Smile]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

*sigh* That was a nice night of television. [Smile]
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Yes it was! I couldn't believe how much I liked Reaper.

It's like, one part 1000 Lives of Black Jack Savage, three parts Ghostbusters, and one part...I don't know! But it was hilarious, and awesome, and I really hope it makes it this season.

Lisa
Member # 8384

Ghost Rider meets Mallrats.
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by Synesthesia:

The scariest thing on Bones this week was the haircuts on Hodgins and Zach.
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
quote:

Zack was bald. He looked so funny.
But all three of those chicks looked sooooooooooo hot. I think they got hotter or something.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
Lisa, KB's IMDB profile does not say she was in Heroes, though it is possible. It does say she was in the pilot of Gossip Girl.

Oh, I know she isn't going to be on the show until October. But Darth Hoodie's face wasn't shown, so it could still be the character that Kristen Bell is going to play.
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

I want to watch Reaper, darn it!
scholar
Member # 9232

- posted      Profile for scholar   Email scholar         Edit/Delete Post 
The problem I had with Reaper is I saw so many commercials for it already. I enjoyed it and I think next week I will enjoy it more because it will be fresher (assuming I don't see a million commercials again this time).
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
quote:

I could say the same thing about McGee on NCIS. I think he lost some weight (again) but that hair is just not doing anything for him-- I liked it much better short.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.