FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hallelujah!

Author Topic: Hallelujah!
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
After weeks and weeks of waiting for someone on the hatrack facebook group to tell me how to access the forums again, I have returned. I swear, it was TORTURE, not being able to log in. My computer did some cruddy storage thing without my permission and when I logged out(I'm always logged in), it wouldn't even let me VIEW the forum.

So now I'm back, and all is right with the world again.

Thanks, Farmgirl.

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Angst] That can happen?
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to change my password once. It took me two days to get back, and I had to go borrow a friend's computer to do it.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

It can happen and did happen. I had to delete my cookies, and re-login.

Yeah, it was an issue where I changed the password, and the computer remembered the old password, and I was kept as "stay logged in," so it tried to keep logging me in with the old password. It was a mess. I cried. Farmgirl helped me. I love her now.

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] You're welcome.

Glad you're back.

(I can't believe someone didn't answer that before then. I should have answered you immediately and you wouldn't have had to stay away so long)

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

Well, I don't know of many people that compulsively check facebook groups. Honestly, I had almost given up hope that it would ever be answered- I would have settled for someone posting here that I'd be away indefinitely. I don't like disappearing off the face of the earth.
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
So... speaking of the Facebook group for Hatrack...

There are a lot of people on there that don't give us ANY clue as to what their screen names are on here.

If any of you are on the Facebook group with your real name, would you mind posting in the discussion forum or the wall there what your Hatrack name is, so I can match you up in my head?

(I think Abby or someone labeled the ones she knew on the right-hand list)

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I checked them when I first signed up. I'm lucky to check my Scrabble games the last week or so. :blush:
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.