FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » This American Life

Author Topic: This American Life
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone listen this week? They did a re-broadcast of a special anniversary show from a few years ago. Besides being wonderful(as usual), there was this really great special birthday message recorded by Terry Gross which was probably the coolest and funniest thing I'd heard in a long time. I'd *love* to find a video of that somewhere.

Anyone else catch it? Download the podcast if you didn't.

Also, did anyone ever watch the tv show? Was it good? How did it do? I completely missed all of it. I'm curious if the transfer from radio to tv worked or not.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahdipity
Member # 3254

- posted      Profile for sarahdipity   Email sarahdipity         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been listening to the old episodes on their website but haven't gotten to that podcast yet. Perhaps I shall do that today as I cook.
Posts: 872 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Strider:
Also, did anyone ever watch the tv show? Was it good? How did it do? I completely missed all of it. I'm curious if the transfer from radio to tv worked or not.

It worked surprisingly well. Definitely worth checking out if you get the chance.
Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE this show.
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.