FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Yes!!! Mandarin courses!

Author Topic: Yes!!! Mandarin courses!
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Mandarin courses are being offered at John Abbott College next semester!!! Yes!!11!!11!!

Now if only Russian was as well [Frown]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I took a smattering of different languages in college (the same as you are interested in, actually). I somewhat regret not buckling down and mastering any one language.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
You see this is why the USSR collapsing was a mistake, now they don't offer Russian anymore.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Gratz Blayne, work hard. If you need help with anything Mandarin related, I can talk to you on Ventrillo or Skype or some other program.

Work hard, and remember there is no substitute for actually speaking the language with somebody and practicing. It's the only way it will ingrain itself in your head.

Zhu Ni Hao Yun! (good luck!)

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.