FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Merry Christmas

Author Topic: Merry Christmas
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
It's going to be some time before the 25th reaches the U.S., but it's Christmas here in New Zealand. A merry one to those of you who celebrate it, and a day of contentment and peace to anyone who does not.

[Group Hug]

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steven
Member # 8099

- posted      Profile for steven   Email steven         Edit/Delete Post 
And a Merry Christmas to you, o One-Who-Walks-On-The-Bottom-of-The-Great-Basketball.
Posts: 3354 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly
Member # 9576

- posted      Profile for Kelly   Email Kelly         Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas!
¡Feliz Navidad!
Joyeux Noël!
Froehliche Weihnachten!
Kurisumasu Omedeto!
Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan!

And so on and so forth...

Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
. . . and a Happy New Year (song floating through head)

It's just about time to wake up the napping child so he can have a snack before trotting off to acolyte the candlelight service at church . . . *yawn* . . . just when he is old enough to hang with this sort of late night, I'm feeling my age and just want to go back to bed . . . I'm sure the bronchitis doesn't help . . . *sigh*

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Christmas to Hatrack. May the year to come be filled with joy and love, and may you all try to keep the generous spirit of the season with you all year long.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
The merriest of Christmases Hatrackers!

Zhu ni men sheng dan jie kuai le. Xi wang nimen xia nian fa cai! [Smile]

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Merry merry Christmas! Christ is born! Great news, everybody!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Mele Kalikimaka!
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas everyone! [Group Hug]
Here's your Christmas Ham:
Shatner singing "Rocketman". Possibly his hammiest performance--a bold statement, I know.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Kil sinneh w'into salmin.
Merry Christmas to all.

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
Scrooge time. Merry Christmas, but I woke up this morning and threw up about four times.

Edit: Just threw up three more times. And now I am down to bile.

[ December 25, 2007, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: JonHecht ]

Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day!
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JonHecht:
Scrooge time. Merry Christmas, but I woke up this morning and threw up about four times.

Edit: Just threw up three more times. And now I am down to bile.

*nod* Shatner always has that effect on me too. Thankfully, I closed the window before it got too far in. I still feel a bit off, though.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.