FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack.ca v3.0 March 7 - 9 2008 in Toronto

Author Topic: Hatrack.ca v3.0 March 7 - 9 2008 in Toronto
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Some hatrackers and former hatrackers in, around, and fond of the Toronto area have been talking about getting together this Spring, and have decided to go ahead and do so the second weekend of March. If anyone else would care to join us, we'd love to have you!

The only things that are decided for sure so far are the dates and that we will be visiting the ROM to see dinosaurs. Other than that, I'm sure there will be plenty of talking, laughing, playing games, and possibly a visit to an Irish pub.

Anyone interested? Likely attendees as of this time are Noemon, Astaril, Teshi, Pod, Jaiden, twinky, and myself, if you want to know what you're getting yourself into. [Smile]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble] Sure, now that I'm in England...

I hope you guys have a great time and I'm sad not to be able to go.

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Yeah, I thought about that, EL. But, hey, you're in England!

Is Rei still around, do you know? I don't think I've seen him here recently.

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
March 7th isn't Spring!!!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Why not?
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
He's in Toronto right now. If I see him online I'll direct him over here. I'm fairly certain he'll be making an appearance.
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

[Smile] Awesome.
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why not?
Cause my calendar says so.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still around and lurking with the odd post here and there, and I'm still in Toronto. I'll probably be working two of those days, but I'd be able to join up after work.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Yay! I'll be glad to see you again. [Smile]
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ElJay:
Why not?

Spring usually begins at the Vernal Equinox (March 20, 2008).
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
Hee, yeah. You may see even more of me now that I'm giving up web comics for Lent [Razz]
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I regard Spring as being "a melty time of year, the transition between winter and summer" and considering the weather in Toronto at the moment, although I wouldn't strictly call it spring, it is certainly getting there.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

What Teshi said. [Smile]
ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

I regard Spring as that bipolar time of the year when it can't decide if it wants to rain or not.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.