FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sound familiar?

Author Topic: Sound familiar?
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Link
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think she'll post here? Or does the fact that she won't be able to delete the thread mean that she won't?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
She hasn't posted at all in weeks. This isn't for her; I thought various Hatrackers might find it interesting to see that this issue really does come up all the time at some schools.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
If I can figure out who you're talking about, everyone else on the planet can as well.

Give her a break for caring. Maybe she cares to much, or in a way unacceptable to others. The fact is, she cares.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, okay.

rivka, I found it an interesting post. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I found it interesting as well. I was commenting on Lisa's comment.

[Smile]

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
As a college student I see it all the time too. And what bothers me are people who enroll and don't show up to class, who take spots from people who really want and need that class. This is not normally an issue at the lower level classes, where there are hundreds of slots available and dozens of sections, but it IS a problem the further up the ladder you go when a class might be necessary for graduation but only offered once a year.
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.