FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Radiohead's "Nude" :: Make your own remix!

Author Topic: Radiohead's "Nude" :: Make your own remix!
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! Radiohead released all the "stems" of their song "Nude" for people to make their own remixes. You can buy all the stems on iTunes. Then upload your remix for everyone to vote on.

http://www.radioheadremix.com/

I just heard about it, although it seems like it's been out for a few days or so.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have mentioned that there is the f-word somewhat prominent on the page. It's part of a band name that did one of the remixes.

[ April 02, 2008, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: advice for robots ]

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
There's some strong language on that page, in case the title of the song didn't clue anyone in.
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure how the title, "nude" indicates that there will be strong language present.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

Really? If I worried about that kind of thing, I think it would set off a warning alarm.

EDIT - if my word choice just came across badly, I didn't mean to be condescending at all.

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
The title of the song has nothing to do with the name of a band that did a remix of the song. Not to mention the fact that the song is not vulgar.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

Fair enough.
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
There's also another contest going on where you make your own In Rainbows animated music video.

I haven't really looked into it, but as far as I can tell you can submit anything from a fully animated video to just a storyboard.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I just downloaded my tracks and I'm gonna put together my take.

Vote for me!

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.