FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hi

Author Topic: Hi
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I can't believe some of you guys are still around. It did not take me long to figure out why this forum was so addictive, though. I started reading the Obama-Hillary thread on "the other side"(I do suppose it is still called the "other side"?), and I just kept reading and reading. Bloody forum used to take up all my time.

It's been like 5 years since I posted anything on hatrack, does anybody actually even remember me I wonder? I caused quite a stir back in my day heheh. Nobody kept up my plan of trying to start a world hegemony based on a hatrack thread apparently? I'm only assuming this because I don't see the thread anymore and I also haven't heard of an internet hegemony yet-- though you can never be to sure about the media these days.

At any rate I recall that some of the folks who posted on this forum were really cool. (Hi cool people!) And that some of them were complete a** ***** (Hi * people!). And that some of them, like TD, were just plain strange. I think I'll drop completely off of the face of the earth again because I really don't have time to waste on an internet forum as I have developed something that I prefer to think of as "real life". And I would have to suggest that those of you who do have real lives do the same.

Although I have to say, this forum did help me learn how to write better. It also taught me a bit about human nature, and internet etiquette(SP?)(though not spelling so much). So I suppose it's not all bad. Anyway, I'll leave you all to it and people can get started saying things like "you still need to learn to write better" [Smile]
Well bash away, good people, because I won't be around to read your posts. And if that sounds elitist, it's actually just me being really really really bored.

Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmpSquared
Member # 10890

- posted      Profile for EmpSquared           Edit/Delete Post 
Stealing my alibi

Ur doin it rong!

Posts: 368 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice of you to drop by and mix muddled compliments with slaps in the face.

Is there any irony to the fact that your post is as complete a waste of time as you are inferring Hatrack in general is?

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Well. That was weird.
Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
...door...backside
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
3 years not 5.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember you. And yes, I've matured a bit since then. I post in threads other than fluff now.

But I remember you! [Wave]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, suntranafs. I remember you.

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember you. However, I don't remember you being such a jerk. Weird.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi mack!

I remember the name (which always came out suntransfat in my brain) but I don't remember that much about you.

suneun, now there's someone I remember.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear suntranafs,
Hi, I don't remember you, maybe you were before my time. But I was sure this was going to be another one of of those "just dropping in to say hi" supersecret spam posts. Also, despite what you've learned about netiquette, dissing people in an opening post is rude.
<3
The Amazee Az

Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
Aloha

[Wave] [Wave]
[ROFL]
[Wave] [Wave]

[Confused] (if you're not reading, why am i posting?)

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.