FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I might be a ninja

Author Topic: I might be a ninja
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
My wife is extremely jumpy. I scare her all the time (not intentionally). Today, after dropping the little ones off at school, she had to drop me off at home so I could get on a conference call instead of going to work out. I took the house key off of the d-ring and went to unlock the front door. She went to the front seat and started adjusting the seat. She didn't see me come up behind her (I was in her peripheral vision for awhile) and when she turned around, she screamed and jumped. I said, "I was just here." She said, "I didn't expect you to sneak up behind me like a ninja." I replied, "if I were a ninja, you would already be dead."

End of story.

:poof smoke disappear:

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
watch out for pirates.
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Becoming a Ninja

Also:

Don't Let the Ninja Drive (read the one before it if you're confused)

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
Have you flipped out and killed a bunch of people lately?

If not, I'm pretty sure you're not a ninja. Sorry.

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, the real test for a ninja is a Flash training program:

The Way on the Ninja

quote:
N, "the way of the ninja," is a highly advanced system of spiritual, cognitive, and physical training.

It emphasizes a pacifism, humility, and the need to traverse a series of 5 rooms before the end of your lifetime; a feat known only as "beating an episode."

Your god-like speed, dexterity, jumping power, and reflexes are all the result of an amazingly fast metabolism; sadly, so is your natural lifetime of 1.5 minutes.

The game kept me sane during last semester's finals.

And gave me ninja-like abilities.

Just last month, I was eating at a restaurant and forked a little too much food in my mouth. Naturally, some fell out.

I caught the food with my fork before it fell back to the plate.

That's the very definition of ninja-like abilities.

[Cool]

And so is this.

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

quote:
Originally posted by Alcon:
Don't Let the Ninja Drive (read the one before it if you're confused)

The one before is what happens in my house.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I love N. Specifically, N+ on the Xbox Live Arcade.

Like all ninjas, I have an insatiable thirst for gold and an average lifespan of 90 seconds...

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

quote:
Originally posted by MightyCow:
Have you flipped out and killed a bunch of people lately?

If not, I'm pretty sure you're not a ninja. Sorry.

Not yet, but I am trying to spare the innocents.
MightyCow
Member # 9253

To a ninja, nobody is innocent. Except Chuck Norris (and then only because Ninjas can't actually kill him).
Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

How could you when he has a gusset sew into his jeans?
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
You don't have to kill people to flip out like a ninja.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

This is the Official source of information about Real Ultimate Power of Ninjahood.

Be aware, learning about how to be a ninja might include some rough talk, so children and people who are disturbed by flipping out and killing people may want to look away. [Eek!]

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
You are not a Ninja.

I have a proof.

You said that your are not a Ninja. We'll call this N.

If N then you must kill everyone who is not a Ninja but discovers your Ninja secret identity. (Its in the rules.) We'll call this K.

You posted your secret identity on Hatrack.

I read about your secret identity on Hatrack.

I am still alive.

If you were a Ninja, then I'd be dead.

So If N then KD
N
K
~D
So if ~D then (K or ~K) = ~N

So, if you are not a Ninja, by me proving you are not a Ninja, I am right. I win. We'll call this W.

If you are a Ninja, and my proof is wrong, well, by my claiming that you are not a Ninja you have no reason to think I've discovered your secret identity, so I am not needed to be killed at present. I live. We'll call that a reallllllllly big W.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

- posted      Profile for Dan_Frank   Email Dan_Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
My thoughts exactly, KQ. That song is great.
Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you a doctor?

If yes, you must be Dr. McNinja

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.