FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Spore Creature Creator (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Spore Creature Creator
Xann.
Member # 11482

- posted      Profile for Xann.   Email Xann.         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone know why mine won't work?

I guess i can try redownloading it again later.

Posts: 549 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starsnuffer
Member # 8116

- posted      Profile for Starsnuffer   Email Starsnuffer         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you install the EA download manager when it asked you to? Because I didn't at first, and it didn't work until I did.
Posts: 655 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you get an error message? If you really want help you should probably, you know, tell us the problem.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
When I purchased the creature creator, I had to uninstall the demo before the stupid EA client would let me install the full version.
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
Anybody tried creating something that looks as close to human as possible?

One of the more...appropriate attempts.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rollainm:
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
Anybody tried creating something that looks as close to human as possible?

One of the more...appropriate attempts.
That's kind of... disturbing.
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xann.
Member # 11482

- posted      Profile for Xann.   Email Xann.         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Elmer's Glue:
Do you get an error message? If you really want help you should probably, you know, tell us the problem.

I installed everything, whenever i went to turn it on, it just didn't. Yet my computer should be able to handle this easily.

I'm redownloading.

Posts: 549 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endless Orion
Member # 11017

- posted      Profile for Endless Orion   Email Endless Orion         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Xann, there's a lot of video cards that aren't supported. I have a not-lower-end video card that's just not supported. Make sure your card is on the list in the readme. It's left me incredibly depressed. I have to fork out 200 bucks to order a brand new pretty card...

[Grumble]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.