FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anybody out there with Google Fu?

Author Topic: Anybody out there with Google Fu?
andi330
Member # 8572

- posted      Profile for andi330           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for a movie from 1971. It's a Rosalind Russell Movie called Mrs. Pollifax Spy. My mom's a huge Mrs. Pollifax fan, and thinking that it would be hard to locate a copy in time for Christmas, I've already started. So far, no dice. I've seen vague references that it exists, but can't find it. I'd be willing to get a reasonably priced collection that includes the movie as well. Can anyone help? If it's available overseas but is a DVD that will work in US players, I'd be willing too, as long as it's not too expensive. Thanks for the help!
Posts: 1214 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RyanINPnet
Member # 8363

- posted      Profile for RyanINPnet   Email RyanINPnet         Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like the movie is currently not available on VHS or DVD.

You might want to try here, they seem to be able to dig up any movie for a price…hope that helps.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently it's going to be on TCM on July 29 at 4:45 a.m. Maybe you can record it?

There's another movie, starring Angela Lansbury, that was on CBS. I don't know if that one will run again.

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, it isn't available on DVD of tape right now. I searched IMBD's DVD site and got no hits.

The wikki has some great info about the series.....perhaps you could buy her the book the movie was based on?

Also, CaiSedai's TMC link was a really good read.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.