FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Michael Bay's rejected spec script for "The Dark Knight"

Author Topic: Michael Bay's rejected spec script for "The Dark Knight"
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it's a fake. It's also a scream.

Slight language advisory.

[ July 08, 2008, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Puffy Treat ]

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
"We hack the Internet." LMAO
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
"But which internet do we hack?"
"All of them."

[ROFL]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
"She is the hottest woman in the world, but she wears glasses because she is also the smartest woman in the world."
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

shots of the Pentagon

shots of the Pentagon

shots of the Pentagon...

The action's not over yet though, because in the distance are five more highways and, on top of them, a bridge.

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I had to stop reading this. Too much funny, and I'm at work.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
I keep getting shivers thinking Shia is Batman.
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TL
Member # 8124

- posted      Profile for TL   Email TL         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, this is hilarious...

quote:
BRUCE: Let's do this.

Cue AC/DC's "Back in Black"

Posts: 2267 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ashamed of myself.

Because I'd pay money to see this. I really would.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*ashamed* So would I.

quote:
JOKER unleashes an all-out barrage of missles, like the biggest missiles you will ever see. BATMAN shoots his own back, and they all collide into each other in the middle of the highway releasing a violent explosion, and then, an explosion within that explosion. Afterward: one last explosion, this time in slow motion, with tanks flying out of it.
Ha!
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

Michael Bay makes trash, but it's always highly commercial trash. [Smile]

(Were it not for the "Anthony Anderson" and "Sector Seven" type elements that infuse many of his films, I think people might give him an easier time about it.)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.