FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I can't even find my keys . . .

Author Topic: I can't even find my keys . . .
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
so what makes me think it's a good idea to invest in microstorage?

What I'm currently missing:
-two 4-gig flash drives
-one cute little Sansa Clip MP3 player

Sigh.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
My wife loses her phone twice a day. I think we might need to go back to the kind that is tethered to the wall to help her with this problem.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I read this as "I can't even find my eyes".

Which, of course, would be a problem, because once you've lost them, you've also lost the best means of finding them.

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I lost my wireless card about 6 months ago. We though we'd found it right before we left on vacation, but when I got it out it turned out to be the one the prior owner's dog had eaten.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mr_porteiro_head:
I read this as "I can't even find my eyes".

Which, of course, would be a problem, because once you've lost them, you've also lost the best means of finding them.

I'm reading this in the library (where I ostensibly came to work). You made me literally laugh out loud. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything, or I might have had to get mad at you.

Actually, I have lost my glasses from time to time, and they really are very difficult to find.

Once after one of these similar incidents I recall asking here on Hatrack whether I had ADD or what. I still remember that Tom Davidson said "sounds more like middle age" and I said, "nah, I've always been like this."

Well, I now concede. It's worse than ever. It must be middle age.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.