FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Finally Here and SO Adorable! Or, the Hatrackers with New Puppies Thread

Author Topic: Finally Here and SO Adorable! Or, the Hatrackers with New Puppies Thread
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
So we wanted to get another dog. We have had Jackson for three years now. He is a wonderful dog and we thought it would be great for him to have a play friend. We went and got another Mini-Schnauzer. Her name is Chloe. Here are some pics.

Bath time
Clean Puppy
Jackson and Chloe

[ July 28, 2008, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: brojack17 ]

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, just 'cause you love puppies doesn't mean you have to hate kittens. *cries at the death of the kittens* [Cry]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
OK...I am lost.

Cute puppy though. [Smile]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Every time you misuse an apostrophe, a kitten dies. Is it bad that I clicked on this thread to post something along the same lines as kq?
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
So cute. I dogsat for a schnauzer one holiday season, and other than an issue with him marking his territory, I loved having him.

I miss my puppy. [Frown]

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shigosei:
Every time you misuse an apostrophe, a kitten dies. Is it bad that I clicked on this thread to post something along the same lines as kq?

So misuse of apostrophes' is essential for keeping the world from being over populated by cats'.

Every time you misuse an apostrophe, the piping plover thanks' you.

(This point alone saved the world from 4 more feral kittens')

[ July 28, 2008, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: The Rabbit ]

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, ok. You people kill me. Sorry for the dead kittens.
Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute dogs [Smile]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I should not be allowed to look at pictures of any sort of terrier puppy. *fails* I want a puppy!

Not happening anytime soon.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
[IMG]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7213/animals007mf2.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5356/animalsyc5.th.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1152/animals008gj5.th.jpg[/IMG]

My new bunny apparently likes to read.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scholarette
Member # 11540

- posted      Profile for scholarette           Edit/Delete Post 
I want another puppy!!!
Posts: 2223 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a corresponding symbol that slays puppies that grow up to be little dogs, but leaves medium, and large dog species alone?
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
okay.

it's entirely surreal to me that there is a puppies thread appearing today, since today I have a new puppy.

I don't really wanna go into the heart-rending story as to why, but .. he is a very cute boy. I need to post pictures.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.