FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » LPN school....New updates, good news all around! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LPN school....New updates, good news all around!
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
Yeah.....the FA Director was amazed that people were telling me I wasn't ALLOWED to meet with a FAO until AFTER I had a package awarded to me.

I'm glad she agreed that was wrong. But were I she, I'd be very concerned that my people were saying stuff like that. [Razz]
Yeah....he called an emergency meeting with the heads of Admissions, Enrollment and Student Services with me in the room, and walked part of the way downstairs with me on his way to the meeting where they were all waiting for him because of this. I'd say he took it seriously....and I wasn't the first person who had said this was happening.

I was just the first person with dates and times, as well as a computer file that verified my story. [Smile]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray, Kwea!
Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck in nursing school. We need more good nurses.

And PM me if you have any coursework questions. I went through nursing school myself, and I remember how challenging it was.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
What Tante said. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys, I'll be sure to remember that. I have done some of these things before, so I have a leg up n my classmates, but a whole lot of it will be completely new to me as well. I am really looking forward to it though. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.