FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack SPORE Buddies

Author Topic: Hatrack SPORE Buddies
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm tempted to turn on the only accept content from buddies option but I see no point unless I have buddies, so what yer buddy names?

My creatures are all Dragons.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
as soon as i fix my internet on my gaming computer, and fix my firewall I'll definetly be yer spore buddie
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

as soon as i fix my internet on my gaming computer, and fix my firewall I'll definetly be yer spore buddie
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
The name I use for Spore is Rangutang, so feel free to add me as a buddy! (However that is done ... I haven't explored it yet.)

I made a Formic and a Pequenino, by the way, so be prepared to be inundated with Card stuff. (I also made the King from Kingsmeat if you want to be really disturbed [Smile] )

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm Raenir, if you search me you'll find my attempt at making the Pillar of Autumn
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Pixiest (duh)
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

Oh! According to a coworker, you actually have to know each other's e-mail addresses [Smile] I'm a little skittish about posting mine on a public forum, but if you're interested, feel free to contact me through the site!
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
puppy: I added you by nickname
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zenox
Member # 8987

- posted      Profile for Zenox   Email Zenox         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is Minimesa.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

GavDen

Thas me yo (and my brother)

Member # 11614

( i jus disableed my firewall, got a new one)
Member # 11614

All yer creatures are creepy Pup. [Angst]
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't tried Spore yet, not sure if I really want another addiction... but I just had to say that I LOVE the fact that Puppy's got buggers and Pequeninos!!!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aeolusdallas
Member # 11455

- posted      Profile for aeolusdallas   Email aeolusdallas         Edit/Delete Post 
My spore name is Geofftillman
Posts: 305 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

T:man, which ones? The ones with "Zoe" on the front of the name, or the other ones? Two different artists, there [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.