FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » NCIS is back-- major huge ginormous spoilers

Author Topic: NCIS is back-- major huge ginormous spoilers
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
So, I REALLY liked the new ep last night. (Just getting to this thread 'cause my two year old is sick, but that's okay.)

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SERIOUSLY SPOILERS

I can SO totally dig Lee as evil spy girl. I've always thought there was more to her than meets the eye, and after she left the team to go back to the legal department I've been wondering whether she felt shafted. I was very curious about her and Palmer and liked the foreshadowing when he said they broke up because he felt "used."

I am really liking where this is headed.

And Tony on a ship is an awesome concept too. Although I read the synopsis for next week's episode-- one of the sailors on Tony's ship commits suicide by going overboard, or so it is said, but Tony is suspicious-- and went, "Wasn't that an episode of JAG? Or three or four?" But that's okay, if they do it well I won't mind the same premise again. And they are known for doing it well. [Big Grin]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selran
Member # 9918

- posted      Profile for Selran   Email Selran         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ketchupqueen:
"Wasn't that an episode of JAG? Or three or four?" But that's okay, if they do it well I won't mind the same premise again. And they are known for doing it well.

Yeah, but if Tony starts flying an F-18 I'll quit watching.
Posts: 212 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL! He doesn't have to. Michael Weatherly is Totally Hawt without a big fast plane. [Wink]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

DUDE!!! You can now watch this season's episodes instantly on Netflix, starting the day after they air!!!

That's cool! No more worrying if I miss an ep (or part of it) about figuring out how/when to watch it; it's on Netflix!

aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I'm really really disappointed. Where are the major huge ginormous spiders ya promised?
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
I hated what they did to Lee. I loved the little sub plot of her and Palmer. It was alot of fun.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I did at first, but as it wore on, I was sure it must be leading to something. Because on NCIS, it's never just about fun when someone's in a relationship.

Either someone's gonna die, someone's evil, or someone's key to a case.

Sala
Member # 8980

- posted      Profile for Sala           Edit/Delete Post 
I really hated the new director at first, but he's been seriously redeemed, in my opinion. Hubby and I had guessed Lee at first, then decided against her (dang those screenwriters), but were pleased at how the episode ended. I, too, am looking forward to seeing how this season plays out. I'm glad the old director is gone. She seemed too . . . sleezy . . . to me. (Very similar to the extremely low-cut clothes wearing hospital director in House . . . too much sex and not enough administrativeness, though the lady on House is way worse than the old NCIS director ever was.)
Posts: 315 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Oh, I liked Jenny. She never seemed sleazy to me.

But I agree with you on hating the new director and liking him by the end of the ep, which I'm sure is just what they'd intended. [Smile]

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anybody catch last night's episode?
SPOILER ALLERT
We get to meet Jethro's father. It explains alot about why Gibbs is the way he is.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

We were out but since Netflix has it we'll be watching it tonight. I can't wait!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.