FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Colbert takes on Utah

Author Topic: Colbert takes on Utah
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone here from Provo, have a look.

(it's in the second segment)

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
FYI, the daily show and colbert report have better stream sources, with larger pictures and faster load times at their own eponymous websites. Both shows are accessible on TheDailyShow.com. I like HULU, but it is slow and laden with more advertising than the show's website has.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow....I haven't leg wrestled since boy scouts a la the LDS church since I has a little boy. I forgot how popular that was.
Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad they are doing the Better Know a District series again. I wonder if that letter really was from Pelosi. I suspect it was, minus the free cafeteria food. That was a funny one, but then most of them are.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
I actually kind of suspect it wasn't because it also had the, 'I can't wait for tons people to start asking me on if this letter is real.'
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I watched it last night, I couldn't believe Colbert was actually talking about Provo! I think Chaffetz let Colbert win, but still it was a good move to challenge him to a leg wrestle. I laughed pretty hard when Colbert asked about our one black guy, and asked when has, "forcing our enemies into camps" ever worked for anybody. I hope Chaffetz time in Washington and time away from Provo helps him rediscover some of the liberalism he gave up in college.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.