FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Dino-Bots are just too unrealistic. (plus SuperBowl Spot)

Author Topic: The Dino-Bots are just too unrealistic. (plus SuperBowl Spot)
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
They will not be included in the sequel.

Well, as Simon Furman says: “The movie-verse feels quite different to me, with its own audience and far more rooted in the real world-" *snerk* "in the real wor-" *SNORT* "in-" *BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA* [ROFL]

[ February 01, 2009, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Puffy Treat ]

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traceria
Member # 11820

- posted      Profile for Traceria   Email Traceria         Edit/Delete Post 
*sniff* But those were my favorite Transformers to [s]steal[/s] borrow from my brother when we were kids!

Except for maybe the space shuttle guy.

Posts: 691 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
If they were going to do the dinobots realistically, they'd need to make them biological transformers-- shape shifters.

Oo...Optimus Prime as the granddaddy of all lycanthropes.

I LOVE IT!

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

Like in Beast Wars?
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeorge
Member # 11524

- posted      Profile for Jeorge           Edit/Delete Post 
This is my second favorite quote about the Transformers movies: “I think story and character often get submerged in the crash, bang wallop, but who can argue with a $700 million plus box office tally?”

My favorite was where one of the producers said that in the second movie they were going to aim for the "same depth of character" as the first movie.

Yikes.

Posts: 324 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seatarsprayan
Member # 7634

- posted      Profile for Seatarsprayan   Email Seatarsprayan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Except for maybe the space shuttle guy.
Which one? Sky Lynx, reissued and available for purchase here, or Astrotrain, or Blast-Off, or...
Posts: 454 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Well that settles that. I'm not going to see the sequel.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

The SuperBowl spot...

Yeah, Dino-Bots would look totally unrealistic compared to all that. [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.