FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Honda asked OSC to talk about cars...

Author Topic: Honda asked OSC to talk about cars...
Wonder Dog
Member # 5691

- posted      Profile for Wonder Dog           Edit/Delete Post 
...along with a bunch of other people.

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2009/02/11/we-can-send-a-dude-t.html

Posts: 353 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
That was pretty cool! I tend to think transportation is going to be used a lot less often, and we'll all be connected mostly on a vastly improved internet, one that has 3d interactions with touch and smell added, if desired. I think working and socializing at home will become the norm.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
cool. Christopher Guest was awesome.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
we'll all be connected mostly on a vastly improved internet, one that has 3d interactions with touch and smell added, if desired.

ew.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
I like that they make OSC out to believe in the human impact on climate change.
Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
They didn't, actually. He was talking about using up resources, not about climate effects.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:
That was pretty cool! I tend to think transportation is going to be used a lot less often, and we'll all be connected mostly on a vastly improved internet, one that has 3d interactions with touch and smell added, if desired. I think working and socializing at home will become the norm.

I think so too Tatiana.

edit: Ah snap I totally just used up my 8000th post!

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.