FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » (Vulgar) Diagnose my vomit.

Author Topic: (Vulgar) Diagnose my vomit.
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

- posted      Profile for RivalOfTheRose           Edit/Delete Post 
I had fiber one cereal in the morning, and a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. I had a Leinenkugel beer in the afternoon. I had garlic bread and pasta with red sauce for dinner.

I was feeling great all day, until 9:00 last nite. I took 2 tylenol PM's to get rid of the headache and help me sleep. A killer headache hit at this time and I went to lay down and then my stomach felt upset. After about five minutes I stopped fighting the urge to yak.

It wasn't alot, and most of the goobery substance was orangey colored. (I am guessing from the sauce)

The mystery now was the other colors. The was a blob that was bright pink with a purple center. What the hell is it? The only thing I could think of is the sleep pills, but they were a light blue?

Thoughts?

Posts: 468 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. Well, I've noticed, via my children's diapers, that food dyes don't necessarily come out the same color as they went in (Purple stuff can result in a very bright green down the line). It's conceivable that the acid in your stomach, and/or the other food in there, altered the color of the dye in your Tylenol pills.

On another note, I've discovered that foreknowledge of the grossness of a thread does not stop me from reading it.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

I don't know what I ate, but one year I pooped bright green on St. Patty's day.... I looked it up and found the purple/green info but I didn't have anything purple or green up to that point in the day.

Sorry to hear about your thread reading problem.

Posts: 468 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Blue pill + reddish sauce + phlegm = pink/purple?

In other news, hooray Leinie's. [Smile]

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xann.
Member # 11482

- posted      Profile for Xann.   Email Xann.         Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes throwing up pink will be a small amount of stomache lining, unless it keeps happening it was probably a case of going up instead of down.
Posts: 549 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

I wonder what the purple was.
lobo
Member # 1761

- posted      Profile for lobo           Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like I am watching "The Madness of King George"...
Posts: 571 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawberk
Member # 2503

- posted      Profile for Hawberk           Edit/Delete Post 
You should have taken a picture, or put it on YouTube, or something.
You know the original color purple was nominated for 11 Oscars?

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hawberk
Member # 2503

- posted      Profile for Hawberk           Edit/Delete Post 
Think of the acceptance speech...

"I'd like to thank the Tylenol, without which this wouldn't have been possible...sob.. this one's for you, garlic bread!!"

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.