FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Monsters vs Aliens

Author Topic: Monsters vs Aliens
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Is it supposed to have a bunch of Russian Cyrilics? I like the bilingual bonus and all but I'm wondering if this is correct.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Omg its a gellatenus cube! Those things are creepy. Theyre like CR 10 arent they?
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, are you narrating along with your viewing of a bootleg copy of this movie?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

twittering via cellphone.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, there's actually this website called "Twitter" that you can twitter on.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

President Stephen T Colbert is awesome.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

hrrm, i dont quite see how even a supersized human could do anything against a giant robot made out of who knows what with forcefields added to the mix.
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
You know, there's actually this website called "Twitter" that you can twitter on.

The sense. It makes too much of it.
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The sense. It makes too much of it.
Talk like that and Blayne'll say you're just picking on him:p

As irritating as it is to have a third of the recent activity threads started by one freakin' person, for once this is actually the only one that's just nonsense. Twittering on Hatrack, like you say.

C'mon, Blayne, you can not post threads like this and still have your name up on a strong showing of the new threads!

Edit:
quote:
hrrm, i dont quite see how even a supersized human could do anything against a giant robot made out of who knows what with forcefields added to the mix.
*sigh* She's not just a supersized human in that movie, Blayne. Maybe if you'd watch it instead of twittering (on Hatrack) you'd have caught that:p
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

strength is one thing I figured of course since she is BIGGER but skin is still skin, bones are still bones. You'ld think they would be some cuts and bruises at least but I geuss they can handwave that.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

quote:
strength is one thing I figured of course since she is BIGGER but skin is still skin, bones are still bones. You'ld think they would be some cuts and bruises at least but I geuss they can handwave that.
They didn't handwave it. That weird blue stuff gave her a host of abilities, not limited to super size. Skin is skin until it's exposed to weird superpower granting blue stuff.

The only 'handwaving' I can recall concerning her was in the beginning when she didn't end up completely naked after bustin' out of her wedding dress.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Obviously the Applied Pheltonium infected her clothing which they used to make the new suit of clothing that adapts to her size.

Omg shes like a Sayan!!

Waiting in the next theater for Wolverine to start, todays movie day for me.

Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear twitter I mean hatrack: me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
Is it supposed to have a bunch of Russian Cyrilics? I like the bilingual bonus and all but I'm wondering if this is correct.

HATRACK

UR DOIN IT WRONG

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

I wonder, if his cartilage adamantium?
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Best line so far "I'm Canadian"
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't it be "racking" instead of twittering?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

quote:
Dear twitter I mean hatrack: me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
QFT
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Finished X Men, now for Fast And Furious. Omg, they're actually stealing oil.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

The funny thing, Blayne, is that it would probably be a lot EASIER to use Twitter for this, especially if you're typing from your phone. [Smile]
manji
Member # 11600

- posted      Profile for manji           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:

Technically, you're only allowed 140 characters on Twitter.
Posts: 339 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
*Waits for the Tweets about the Hannah Montana movie*
Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

quote:
The funny thing, Blayne, is that it would probably be a lot EASIER to use Twitter for this, especially if you're typing from your phone. [Smile]
It's almost like Twitter was designed to make it easier, or something!
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Geuss what I just found out, the actress for Jennifer Keller in Stargate Atlantis is the same actress for Firefly!!!

I never knew that!

theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Magson:
*Waits for the Tweets about the Hannah Montana movie*

It was out weeks ago. Old news.
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne, this kind of regression is sad. And you were doing so well, too...
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

I'm tired, schools almost over.
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
How many movies did you pay to see?
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Pay? [Big Grin]

I don't know why I waste my time looking at Blayne threads. I guess I was hoping for an actual discussion of the movie, since I'm hoping to go see it this weekend.

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Blayne always seems to make thread titles that make me want to look at the thread, but when I do it's always full of Blayne.
Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

So why do you keep making threads.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Because I do not expect a different result.
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe we could get him to concentrate his posts in this thread, and then isolate it. Then we can safely launch it into the empty frozen expanses of space. Or Canada.
Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:

Then you're content with everyone telling you that you flood the forum with incredibly useless threads when you flood the forum with incredibly useless threads.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Wait no. You're defining 'insanity' as 'the expectation that Blayne Bradley will ever improve'
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
... which is insanity.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

Blaynsane in the membrane.

(It's obviously time for me to get off the computer.)

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

quote:
Well, this is actually a step in the right direction. It's not a defense of constant Blayning of threads. It's saying, "I don't care," which was actually pretty clear all along, but which you've been reluctant to admit.

Is there some reason you don't just start one thread and make that your hangout?

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Then I wouldn't be able to annoy you as much.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

*facepalm*
Not helping, Blayne.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

If I could be any more tong-in-cheek I would be french kissing you.

Wait.... Something's wrong with that sentence...

scifibum
Member # 7625

tong-in-cheek is a seafood grilling technique.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

quote:
Then I wouldn't be able to annoy you as much.
Blayne, when you're acting like this, you don't need to go the extra mile to annoy people. Showing up is enough.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.