FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Leno's last show

Author Topic: Leno's last show
EmpSquared
Member # 10890

- posted      Profile for EmpSquared           Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else see this? Having the last moment of the show being of every child being born because of crew members meeting each other there was a pretty classy move.
Posts: 368 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved how the one kid just wandered off.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it was a fantastic way to end the show.

I'm looking forward to his new show too. From the looks of things, he might be getting back to the stuff he did in the 90s back when he was funny.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
I really enjoyed it. It was cool seeing how many of his staff met and married on his show. I also thought the clip of Conan when he first got hired for the late show was funny.

Conan has some good music on for his first week...I'll at least be watching for that.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the kids. It really was a perfect way to end the show.
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.