FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Check out my website

Author Topic: Check out my website
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
So CaySedai had offered to build a website for my non-profit. I started working on the text in a word document, but found it easier to just build a website using the free software that came with my yahoo account. I hope CaySedai will take this and build me a REAL site. Anyway, check it out and tell me what you think. Finally, the video starts automatically on the FLL page. I'm sorry. The software doesn't allow the playback controls to work. It's supposed to, but it doesn't.

http://www.oksef.org

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
Not too bad for using the free tools. It's readable and functional in my browser (FF 3.0). [Smile]
Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
It would look a lot better if you had all the content area have a white white background not the checkered blue pattern. Not bad [Smile]
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
can you get your top navigation links within that gray bar under the banner. I think they'd look better contained within something.

I also agree with Phanto that it'd be nice to have some sort of separation between your content and not content area. I think sites with free floating content CAN work, and some look amazing, but the content itself needs to be designed in such a way as to make it work.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Good job, Jack!
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.