FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Shadow Complex

Author Topic: Shadow Complex
swanvideos
Member # 12091

- posted      Profile for swanvideos   Email swanvideos         Edit/Delete Post 
I was surprised not to find a thread about this already. Have any of you played this XBLA game yet?

I'm happy for OSC that it's getting such great reviews. Hopefully this gets him some more attention and finally brings about an Ender's Game movie.

Unfortunately for me, my Xbox got the red rings of death about two weeks ago, so I haven't seen it yet.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattP
Member # 10495

- posted      Profile for MattP   Email MattP         Edit/Delete Post 
The game is great fun, though I don't know that it'll do much to raise OSC's profile as the story is fairly light and his name isn't prominantly featured anywhere.
Posts: 3275 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swanvideos
Member # 12091

- posted      Profile for swanvideos   Email swanvideos         Edit/Delete Post 
I did see his name in the first couple paragraphs of a review on IGN.com ... it also got my brother to read Empire (his first OSC book).
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
The story's ridiculously silly, but who cares? It's always fun to blow up insurrectionist liberals.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
I need to get some Microsoft points, but I did play the demo and enjoyed it. It amused me immensely seeing how high the main character can jump from the get-go.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.