FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Peace Prize Awarded to Obama (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Peace Prize Awarded to Obama
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Ochotona_princeps.jpg/180px-Ochotona_princeps.jpg

~Kawaii!~ I am taking it home with me!

On another note I had to google "Lagomorph"

On the original question, as far as I can determine only I exist, all of you are bytes and until I meet you in person or speak to you over the phone do not really exist as "people" ergo you are by extension by virtue of being within my Personal Computer all my property. And. Thus. Mine.

Unless I meet you in some way, then your just some shlub squatting on my property.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Lambert:
You know, you guys are helping terrorists. If they ever get their hands on a nuke, and want to know where they can use it to inflict the maximum damage on America, you are spelling it out for them. Let's just hope they don't take you seriously.

Sure, sure. Let's worry about the idea that terrorists acquire a nuke and could have set it off in a highly populated city but instead jam it into the ground in wyoming in a futile effort to trigger a hotspot caldera superevent (but not actually causing anything) on the basis of what they read some people say on orson scott card's internet forum.
Everyone in this thread would become famous!
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
No, just me, `cause I'd make sure to claim it was my idea first. In fact, I do so now! It was totally my idea. Y'all are just copycats.
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Unless I meet you in some way, then your just some shlub squatting on my property.
This implies that you never leave your house.
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raymond Arnold:
quote:
This implies that you never leave your house.
*smirks* I believe there's a term for that. 'Hikikomori' if I recall.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rakeesh:
No, just me, `cause I'd make sure to claim it was my idea first. In fact, I do so now! It was totally my idea. Y'all are just copycats.

Oh good. They'll take YOU to jail then. [Smile]

Then I, the originator of this nefarious and highly entertaining plot, will be free. And famous.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.