FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Specific pdf option--the mayfly has already died

Author Topic: Specific pdf option--the mayfly has already died
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
I have just scanned a large document, but I need to cut it up into smaller documents so I can upload specific pages to a website.

The only way I know how to do this is to either use a product like cutepdf, take screen shots and paste into a document, pay a lot of money so I have one simple option of deleting specific pages.

Are there any free readers out there that lets you export out specific pages that stay in pdf format? Or am i going to have to go through the print to file option with something like cutepdf?

Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lem
Member # 6914

- posted      Profile for lem           Edit/Delete Post 
Never mind...cutepdf works just fine.
Posts: 2445 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like cutepdf. Between that and pdftk, I'm all set when it comes to PDF manipulation.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
One option I've found is to print specific pages to PDF files.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
pdftk is great for manipulation of PDF files.

Of course, OS X does everything you're interested in easily in a GUI [Wink]

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.