FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New Year's Resolutions

Author Topic: New Year's Resolutions
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
1. Finish writing my novel.
2. Find a better job.
3. Enjoy my family - my daughter will be choosing a college in the next few months and next year is her last year in high school. I want to savor every moment before she leaves for school in 2011.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
1. Defend the dang thesis already. Sheesh.
2. Stop being so nice to theists.
3. Spend less time on Hatrack when I should be working.

Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
1280x800.
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
1. Stop sitting on my 2 finished novels -- I started fishing for rejections from agents today with 3 new queries and I plan to send out at least 3 a day until I run out of agents to query.

2. Either lose weight or decide I'm fine the way I am -- but either way, stop obsessing about it. (Wow, that's going to be a tough one.)

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Lose 30 lbs.
Stop drinking soda
Learn acoustic guitar
pass the NCLEX and become a LPN
send Jenni back to school for her BA
pass an Algebra course, and finish prerequisites for RN/BSN

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by King of Men:
1. Defend the dang thesis already. Sheesh.
2. Stop being so nice to theists.
3. Spend less time on Hatrack when I should be working.

if you could possibly do #2 and #3 at the same time, that would be great. If not, you'll probably not have much choice on how much time you spend on Hatrack...
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.