FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » To steven

Author Topic: To steven
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
steven,
quote:
You're more than free to subject ban me anytime. The first time I get subject banned, and I don't see someone else getting it too, I promise I'll leave entirely. That's why I left Ornery, a nonsense 2-week suspension, and I'll be willing to leave here too, I think.

You better apply that stuff fairly, or it's going to be the GrenMe effect all over.

I don't have anything particularly against you, but, man, you just have no self awareness, do you?

Even before this whole, "I'm not going to listen to anything you have to say, moderator!" tantrum, you'd be on my top 5 most likely to get banned list based on your poor behavior here. And I think you greatly overestimate how many people would be sad to see you go, and underestimate those who be happy if you left.

In my perspective, you are a problem poster here and it seems to me that you not only don't see this, but regard yourself as some sort of admired and respected figure.

I may be wrong in this, but I'm pretty sure that Hatrack opinion of you is much more towards the former than towards the latter.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
but, man, you just have no self awareness, do you?
This alone sort of reinforces the futility of the thread!
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.