FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Design your own Lego kits!!

Author Topic: Design your own Lego kits!!
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, maybe I am behind the times because I just found out about this at a friend's house yesterday. I know, it's been out for a while, but I just discovered it.

http://designbyme.lego.com/

You can design your own lego kit, have it handpicked and packed and individualized instructions included and delivered!

My friends' son is 12, and some other friends of ours are getting married. They've always given the son Legos for his birthday and Christmas gifts, so he has designed a Lego bride and groom kit for them and is giving it to them as a wedding gift. How cool is that?

My son built a zombie prison yesterday. Then, he built a kit with two armies that were fighting each other. One has spider soldiers and the other side had dog soldiers. He was in 9 year old boy heaven.

What would you build? I'm seriously thinking of ordering my son's zombie prison. It's really cool.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I want... some sort of lego machine kind of toy. Like a backhoe or a cement mixer that can become something else and has a radio controller so I can make it ride all over the house.

Maybe a lego TANK!

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, isn't this crazy? of all the stuff we are making, I love the lego digital designer the most.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I continue to want that lego robot.
I was drooling it at the mall when I was working at Macy's.

And other neat stuff. like those cute cool machines with motors and gears. NEED.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.