FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Venting

Author Topic: Venting
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
You know... I can't even tell this. It's my daughter's 18th birthday in Israel right now. The end of the restraining order preventing me from being in contact with her. If anyone had told me 13 years ago that I wouldn't be there, right now, I would have told them they were insane. And yet here I sit in America.

I suck.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
Can you hint at the part that you can't tell?
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, and I hope it works out for you, Lisa. If you want to take it offline and email me I'd be glad to listen, and anything you say wouldn't go any further.

You seem like you are hurting, and if I can help I'd be glad to, even if it is just to let you vent about something that is obviously so important to you. I know we aren't friends, exactly, but I've known you longer than some of the friends I have had, and I'd be glad to help if I can.

Either way, I it works out for you.

-Rob

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

::hug::

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.