FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The San Francisco Marathon

Author Topic: The San Francisco Marathon
Jacob Porter
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for Jacob Porter           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm running in the San Francisco half marathon this July and in the Long Beach International to support breast cancer research.

Some 80% of women who develop breast cancer have no family history, and on average, several women die each hour of breast cancer across the United States.

You can donate by clicking on the link: https://secure2.merchantcart.net/runsfm//mywebpage.cfm?pid=462600

I only need 100 dollars to reach my goal!

All donations are 100% tax deductible and go to the California Breast Cancer Research Program (http://www.cbcrp.org/). This research doesn't just help Californians, it helps everyone since they fund research into how to treat breast cancer. They even fund unconventional research like snake venom research.

Sincerely,
Jacob Porter

Posts: 178 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you, man! I live in LA -- I'd love to be in shape enough for an event like this next year.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'd love to be in shape enough for an event like this next year.
Marathon Rookie
Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
I appreciate the thought, but the inability to google 'marathon training' is not what's keeping me from running one.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob Porter
Member # 31

I'm running the Long Beach International as well in October in L.A.
Posts: 178 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob Porter
Member # 31

Does anyone want to represent Hatrack and donate?
Jacob Porter
Member # 31

All I need is 25 dollars to reach my goal of 250 dollars! Does anyone from Hatrack want to contribute? You can stay anonymous.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.