FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Iran loses most of it's ballistic missiles

Author Topic: Iran loses most of it's ballistic missiles
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
Mossad's at it again.
Or maybe the CIA this time. I think it has to be related to Stuxnet though.

Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.

I see no reason to believe that the CIA, Mossad, and even MI6 and certain other players could not have worked in tandem for these operations.

[ October 27, 2010, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: BlackBlade ]

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Stuxnet?
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Stuxnet.

A very remarkable computer virus.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

I highly doubt that the US was behind Stuxnet, but I can believe that they may have played a role (albeit a very minor one), in this strike. The way the mainstream media has kept mum about this leads me to believe something is up. Apparently this happened a couple weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything on it until now. Interesting times we live in, wouldn't you say?
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
BlackBlade: did you mean "in tandem"?
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
While the subject is still totally interesting, I want everyone to remember that this is an article by Debka, which wantonly sensationalizes and won't even bother to differentiate fact from rumor.

quote:
In the same way, the regime went to great lengths to cover up the ravages wrought to their nuclear and military control systems by the Stuxnet virus - which is still at work.
ravages you say
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by fugu13:
BlackBlade: did you mean "in tandem"?

Yes, and I had to read my statement twice more before the tandem illusion disappeared revealing tangent. Thanks.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder how much, if any of what was reported, was misinformation. Was it really "hand-rigged" bombs, or a bunker buster?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSH
Member # 741

- posted      Profile for DSH           Edit/Delete Post 
A bunker buster (presumably dropped from an over-flying bomber) would certainly have sparked more public outrage than a hand-rigged bomb designed to look like an accident.
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=41910

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/146392.html

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/GeneralNews.aspx?Id=1444705&SM=1

Some more sources. All these really confirm however, is that a fire took place at the base and that quite a few soldiers died as a result. I don't doubt that this wasn't a coordinated strike however. It's just that whoever's behind it is doing a great job of covering it up.

Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
See, now this is fun.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Until Iran decides to claim this as a casus beli against Israel and launches a full assault.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
Until Iran decides to claim this as a casus beli against Israel and launches a full assault.

They won't, there's way too many other countries that would get involved in that venture.
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds to me like nobody wants to admit anything happened.
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
It's like Israel's nukes. Plausible deniability.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't say they were "lost"...

"Separated into component parts by use of explosive force" sounds so much better.

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.