FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Firefox mayfly

Author Topic: Firefox mayfly
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
I use IE. Because I like IE, and it does what I want it to. My partner uses Firefox. I have no idea why.

One of the things I use a lot in IE is the Email Photo item on the right-click menu. Since I have a mobile upload email address on Facebook, all I have to do is right-click a photo I like on any webpage, choose Email Photo, and it opens a new email in my email client with the photo I chose as an attachment. Not a link, but a copy of the photo. It automatically downloads the photo to a temp folder and attaches it to a new email. Then I put in the Facebook upload address, and send. Easy-peasy.

But Havah would like to do the same thing. And Firefox doesn't have the Email Photo thing. So I was wondering if any of you Firefox folks know of an add-on that would do this (and I suppose if you do, that'd be a Firefox folks fix).

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually thought this was a Firefly thread. My brain read the title briefly and all it saw was Fire and fly, lol. Guess you can tell what I have on the brain.
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Anyone?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Like this?
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marlozhan:
I actually thought this was a Firefly thread. My brain read the title briefly and all it saw was Fire and fly, lol. Guess you can tell what I have on the brain.

Me too.
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sala
Member # 8980

- posted      Profile for Sala           Edit/Delete Post 
Firefly: Did you see the Castle episode this week where Castle speaks in Chinese? He says he learned it on a show he used to like. [Smile]
Posts: 315 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Herblay
Member # 11834

- posted      Profile for Herblay           Edit/Delete Post 
You need this:

http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?hl=en&brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk&utm_medium=ha

Posts: 688 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emreecheek
Member # 12082

- posted      Profile for Emreecheek           Edit/Delete Post 
I, too, thought this was about Firefly.

Sad day.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
I, too, was a victim of false hopes and expectations. Love the Castle quote above.

Sorry, Lisa -- I like Firefox but no answers on the email photo item.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Thanks, all. I guess it's either IE or nothing.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.