FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dear Hatrack, Happy Holidays, See you Next Year

Author Topic: Dear Hatrack, Happy Holidays, See you Next Year
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't want to disappear and seem anti-social, so I wanted to pre-emptively wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Billtmas or whatever you celebrate.

I am smothering under stress right now - no need to go into much detail but it involves work for my master's degree, teaching, unexpected holiday company, and a family illness.

I don't think I will have much free time for the interwebs for a while, even my beloved Hatrack.

Sadly, I am also bowing out of the holiday gift exchange, and I was really looking forward to it. But, I doubt my ability to thoughtfully put time and effort into picking out a good gift and getting it mailed in time and that would not be fair.

I hope things will settle down for me soon. I love you all! *cue Ms. America style wave*

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Best of luck dealing with all that. Many good vibes shall be forthcoming! [Smile]
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck dealing with RL, and may your holidays be as low-stress as possible!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.