FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » This thread will relax you

Author Topic: This thread will relax you
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Take a break from the grind of the other threads and come here to relax. Have a drink, settle in.

Ambiance

Mood

Setting

Click all three to get the maximum level of relaxation. You'll know which one to maximize on your screen to watch.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
*laugh* That's oddly effective. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. That was pretty awesome Lyrhawn.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been needing something like this. At work, sometimes I need to block out what's going on around me, but listening to music with words can be too distracting when I'm copy editing.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
*laugh* That's oddly effective. [Smile]

Indeed. Although perhaps that's not a good thing when I'm trying to wake up enough to get myself and the kids out of the house.

And now my brain keeps whispering something about boots.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
What a great set of links, Lyrhawn! The rain is going beautifully with The Meligrove Band's album Planets Conspire.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! This was just what I needed today. It's been one of those days. (I should add that it's 5.20pm here, so that that doesn't seem like a weird thing to say.)

Take this and add a cup of hot chocolate, and it's perfect.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armoth
Member # 4752

- posted      Profile for Armoth   Email Armoth         Edit/Delete Post 
best thread ever
Posts: 1604 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Lyr! Can't wait to see it all, the only thing my school's filter lets through is rainy mood but even that by itself was awesome. [Smile]

I'm working on a reading benchmark test and really need to relax!

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a way to adjust the volume on Rainy Mood?
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaahhh.
Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh. That's awesome.
Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooh, the muscles in my back loosened up immediately.

Nice.

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ColtelloMer
Member # 11779

- posted      Profile for ColtelloMer           Edit/Delete Post 
That is totally math! Thanks for this! I miss hearing the rain while I lay in bed. I used to live in Oregon, but it doesn't rain much here.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmmm
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
This. Is. Awesome.
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
I played the rain one with Chopin's "Raindrops" for double the effect. [Smile]
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Lyrhawn. That was really nice.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Periodically I search "hatrack rainy mood" to find this precise combination links. It is still nice.
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
I never saw this thread before. I like it. But the fireplace video doesn't stand up to full screen video. Try this one: Fireplace
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.