FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone else upset that "Lights Out" is canceled?

Author Topic: Anyone else upset that "Lights Out" is canceled?
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Darn that FX network for canceling Lights Out after only one season. The show reminds me a lot of the first season of the Sopranos, but with a more likable main character and a lot more heart.

There are some great characters and plot directions this little gem could go in, but now we'll never know. [Cry]

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
My room mate has been watching it and said that it started off great then sort of went downhill. I caught snippets here and there, but wasn't really impressed. On the other hand, what I've caught of Justified has been great, and I'd like to watch it over from the beginning.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Here is a link to a collection of the free Justified episodes online. HD Quality Streaming, Gravoild, HD Streaming and Play On LoveFilm all don't work for one reason or another.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Well, I guess this is why it was canceled. No one is watching it. Shame really, it's a great show. Oh well, it's not like its Firefly or anything.
Rawrain
Member # 12414

- posted      Profile for Rawrain   Email Rawrain         Edit/Delete Post 
I never heard anything about a show called Lights Out, but I have heard about and seen some of Justified, and I don't like /:

(My tv just froze on family guy, peter is about to consult with the ghost that cannot lie, it's been stuck for 10 minutes XD whow 90% of my channels are frozen in frame .__. Disney is unaffected!)

Posts: 461 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.