FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Help me Hatrack!

Author Topic: Help me Hatrack!
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying to find this cool game/website/music creator and my skills are failing me at the moment. I even know it's been posted here at least once, but am having no luck.

It's this little flash game where there is a matrix of dots, and you can select any number of them and when you do they light up. The sound travels from left to right across the matrix playing whichever dots are lighten up, and there is a different tone associated with each spot in the matrix, and it just cycles over and over again.

Anyone?

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix

That's what I remember seeing posted.

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

That was it, thanks!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

There was another one of these that was slightly similar. Except this one had a little cartoon dude, and he would make different noises with his mouth, and you would choose some subset of different replicas of him that made different noises that would also repeat.

Anyone have the link to that one?

odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
Step Fletcher created a pretty sweet game too. So I'm told.
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.