FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Would you rather have flu, or flue?

Author Topic: Would you rather have flu, or flue?
Catness
Member # 12681

- posted      Profile for Catness   Email Catness         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been away from this great new place with such cool people, because I have the flu. [Frown] Would anyone have any flu tips to share? Or funny stories, or even tips on how to clean a chimney? I hope you are all well. [Smile]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Fluids and bed rest. Go get some sleep!

And feel better.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
There are some good instructions on Chimney cleaning in OSC's book "Saints". You need make sure you wait at least a day after building a fire in the fireplace before sending a small child up the chimney to scrape off the soot.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aros
Member # 4873

- posted      Profile for Aros           Edit/Delete Post 
What if you're cold? Can't you start a little fire while they're up there? Just make sure that you keep it attended.
Posts: 1204 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Aros:
What if you're cold? Can't you start a little fire while they're up there? Just make sure that you keep it attended.

According to the book, you can do that, but you will be expected to pay extra.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.