FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Armoth!

Author Topic: Hey Armoth!
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
So I just bought the Maccabeats' cd (which is FANTASTIC), but I promised myself I wouldn't fangirl too much, so I'll ask my question and be done.

I bought it on itunes, which was nice for the part of me that likes instant gratification, but not so nice for the part of me that likes knowing lyrics, and in this case, translations. I looked on the group's website, but couldn't find anything along those lines. Google didn't help me, either. Do you know of any way I could get something like that, without just ordering the cd again (if the cd even comes with a lyrics booklet)?

Thanks!

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Regretsy has Candlelight linked!

You're in the same post as the Dr. Dre-dels.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*wince* That may be the unfunniest attempt at Jewish humor I have ever seen. And it definitely gives the lie to the notion that you can't talk dirty in Yiddish. Certainly in half-Yiddish.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.