FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fun stuff for AVATAR fans

Author Topic: Fun stuff for AVATAR fans
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
And I mean the good AVATAR, not the one with the blue people.

It seems that the first 78 seconds of "The Legend of Korra" have been leaked.

Opening sequence and the show sets the scene

There are rumors that the premiere may be pushed by to 2013 but I'm still hopeful for a 2012 release. Animation has been underway for awhile and the voice cast list is well filled out.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Another site with the opening title sequence at a clip from the show.

I couldn't get your video to work, but this one has the opening sequence and a scene with Korra firebending, and Katara is there.

I can't believe it'll be pushed back to 2013. I feel like we've already been waiting forever, and they've already pushed back so many times. They've been animating for a year, and they've even recorded more than a dozen of the scripts from what I've read. I'm willing to wait, because the quality of TLA was so damned high, and I love it so much, but geez, this is a lot of waiting for what is essentially one really long season. It's going to feel a little unfulfilling when we only get a third of TLA and we have to wait like three years to get it.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked Avatar: The Blue People >:[
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry Samprimary, from what I've read you should be getting more blue people in 2014.

I also heard some of it will take place underwater. I anticipate the title to be "Avatar: Little Mermaid Edition"

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
I expect it to be "Avatar 2: Still Designed Around Being An Intense Cinematic Spectacle, And That's Okay"
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, wow, I didn't click on this thread because I thought it was about the blue people Avatar. This is wonderful! I'm ridiculously excited about this!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
The title should be changed to "for fans of the REAL Avatar."
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.