FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fun news from around the internet today

Author Topic: Fun news from around the internet today
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
In the vain of my fun stuff on youtube thread, I thought it might be neat to have a thread where we just post links to fun or interesting news stories that may not deserve their own thread.

For my fist submission:

Zookeeper Saves Tiny Monkey By Licking Its Butt Until It Poops. Seriously.

quote:
He realized that zoo visitors had tossed some peanuts to the monkey, and "the toothless monkey swallowed the peanut whole." Eeeee. Zhang knew that if the monkey couldn't pass the peanut quickly, it could be in danger of dying. So, he did what any professional would do...
Yikes!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess that's how you pass the buck ...
( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
... when you work for peanuts

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff C.
Member # 12496

- posted      Profile for Jeff C.           Edit/Delete Post 
This topic wins.

Also, Samp, that Kirby sunglasses thing is fantastic. I'm totally using it.

Posts: 1324 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
This is my favorite of the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LViCtFjZfnU

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
In regards to the description of Strider's video, I refuse to access any link provided in this thread.
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Strider's link is (un)fortunately not a video. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
I sure wasn't about to find that out for myself.
Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff C.
Member # 12496

- posted      Profile for Jeff C.           Edit/Delete Post 
Ewww...Stephan that was disgusting.
Posts: 1324 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.