FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Steam Summer Sale 2012 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Steam Summer Sale 2012
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
Thinkgeek.com just so happens to be advertising all of their Portal 2 merchandise.

I'm sure it is a simple coincidence.

Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Deux Ex Human Revolution is $7.49 again, and it's worth every cent.

Magicka is $2.75 and that's a steal for a great game. A warning, I had unfixable issues with that game and my Logitech mouse. I had to ultimately use another one just to play after hours of trying to fix it. I was not impressed a game that has been out that long (even at that time) still had those kind of issues.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
The Steam autumn sale has commenced.

Currently looking at possibly picking up the original XCOM and the indie game Braid.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Good ol' XCOM!
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Black Pearl
Member # 11788

- posted      Profile for The Black Pearl   Email The Black Pearl         Edit/Delete Post 
Also, gog adventure game sale going on: pick 5 games for ten bucks. I've heard really great things about Resonance.

http://www.gog.com/pick_5_pay_10

Posts: 1407 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.