FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Thread in which Samprimary talks about Sa'eed/Clive Candy/the_Somalian

Author Topic: The Thread in which Samprimary talks about Sa'eed/Clive Candy/the_Somalian
Sa'eed
Member # 12368

- posted      Profile for Sa'eed   Email Sa'eed         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=059499;p=2&r=nfx#000072
Posts: 668 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool, now I'll just dualpost in both threads. Great idea!
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Since I'm being asked to talk about this poster here, let's talk about this poster here. He is a psychologically broken creepy man. It's really sad! He has been banned before, multiple times. That was good, it was the appropriate course of action! He simply just flaunted the ban and came back and kept posting, each time ramping up his behavior into territory that got him banned again. This time around we were under the impression that he was being allowed to post on this alt on a provisional basis given that he avoid some specific controversial topics, or at least that's what I was under the impression was going on. He has continued to talk about subjects that he gets banned for. He should probably just shut up and go away forever!

Well, you might say, those certainly are some harsh words! And, after all, he only repeatedly got banned and then created alts to get around that ban, surely we can forgive and forget that he is yet again, right now, totally talking about women 'sluts' in true Clive Candy/Cindy Carter/the_Somalian/Sa'eed/etc fashion. It's totally not a slap in the face to any mod giving him the benefit of the doubt, or anything.

But in case you need The Primer, Sa'eed is:

moronically misogynistic,

pretty damn pedocreepy,

(and homophobic!)

repeatedly banned for misogyny,

completely

totally

lunatic,

no seriously he even made sparkly vampire novels fit his neurotic sexist worldview,

he is scared of women,

he is scared of women,

he is scared of women,

willing to exploit women to get around those fears,

just

offensively sexist,

and

he

hasn't

changed when given second chances

BONUS SIDE CATEGORY: JUST FOR KICKS HE'S ANTISEMITIC:

he's another person who talks about "tribalism" and "tribal politics" to the expected ends

keep diggin

oh yeah this isn't satire

cool do you see a pattern

cool

Go ahead and take a gander at those posts, which represent a trivial ten minute application of the use of the search function. They don't even include most of the threads that he made in the repeated periods in which he would start spamming really trollslummy threads that were what would get him banned. Again, and again, and again. The absolute worst of what this guy has written simply got deleted. Think about that when you're reading this: it's not even close to the worst he subjected this forum to.

Anyway, have fun discussing women with this guy! But remember, multiple women have come forward and talked forwardly about how he makes this place a more hostile environment to women, or said directly sexist things to them, and that's why he should be banned! These arguments have been repeatedly accepted and he was banned; he simply alted around the bans and is back to talking about female slutting. Today.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

said in response to this collection of his history

quote:
Originally posted by Sa'eed:
I stand behind all those posts.

And There You Have It Folks
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
And we stand by our opinion of you. Which is surprising, as I didn't think it was possible for me to have THIS low of an opinion of anyone. [Big Grin]

Seriously....when Samp and I agree on something, you KNOW it's obvious...

[Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.