FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Timothy Zahn's Parallax concept

Author Topic: Timothy Zahn's Parallax concept
Learz
Member # 8925

- posted      Profile for Learz           Edit/Delete Post 
Kickstarter.

First, this is interesting as draws on the collected works of a single author. If this takes off, chances that other authors might start doing the same thing?

Secondly, the rewards are quite fascinating, especially with allowing certain people to actively contribute to the development. This has been done before with other games, but I think this is the most yet.

What do you think?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
millernumber1
Member # 9894

- posted      Profile for millernumber1   Email millernumber1         Edit/Delete Post 
I like Zahn a lot, but the concept doesn't really interest me - I'd be more interested in a book, or board or card game. Additionally, the goal they've set seems really high, based on the amount of support they're pulling in.
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a huge fan of Zahn, but I'm not sure this really interests me enough to contribute.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.