FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » block me or allow me

Author Topic: block me or allow me
misanthrop
Member # 13083

- posted      Profile for misanthrop           Edit/Delete Post 
I was shunned before but thought maybe the shunners had learned the lesson. Go ahead and keep on shunning, the truth is inevitable.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
block me or allow me
maybe the mod of the site is asleep at this hour, sleeping like the normal human being that neither of us are, and you should respect his wishes for you to stop posting in this forum rather than just being a supreme, mealy dick about it and posting after he told you to stop
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aros
Member # 4873

- posted      Profile for Aros           Edit/Delete Post 
So . . . you are trying to prove that you should be let back . . . by spamming and throwing a tantrum.

*mind blown* *boom*

THAT JUST MIGHT WORK!

Or, you know, you could be respectful and post under a new name. Then again, if you used a new name you could never vindicate your old one. Oh wait . . . nevermind . . . that won't work either.

Posts: 1204 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.